PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Access & Safety Ltd – one of the industry’s leading suppliers of specialist safety equipment and services for the construction and FM sectors.
One of the businesses in our PTSG Access & Safety Division is Fall Arrest Testing, who work with other key elements in the supply chain to design access strategies for new build projects, refurbishments, retrofits and heritage buildings.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Operations & Technical Director, Planners and the wider team, providing an exceptional level of service to both internal and external customers.
- Customer Service
- To receive, action and direct telephone calls, mail and email requests for information, service or support in a timely, professional, courteous and customer-focussed manner
- To update customer portals with required documentation once work has been undertaken thereby facilitating payment.
- Office Admin
- Raise Purchase Order requests, liaise with Finance and submit orders to suppliers when requested
- Dealing with certifications and assisting the Planner, covering for absence where necessary
- Inputting information on spreadsheets and processing payments for parking fees, lodging appeals through the relevant local authority for legitimate parking to be reimbursed
- Supporting with the identification of parking and hotel options for the Engineers working away from home and where requested by the Operations team make the necessary arrangements
- Ensure electronic and paper files are well organised and accurately maintained
- Organise the retention and archiving of paperwork that must be retained for safety and financial reasons
- As a member of small team, provide administrative support to others in the wider team as directed.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Proven experience in a similar role (service orientated with field-based personnel and national customers)
- Strong IT skills, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with proven experience of accurate information and systems maintenance
- Good attention to detail
- Professional, customer-focussed manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]