PTSG secures extensive maintenance works contract in Cardiff
Premier Technical Services Group (PTSG) is to deliver a series of maintenance works at Admiral House in Cardiff.
PTSG’s South Suspended Access division will carry out the works to the residential building, which features a mix of flats and apartments, on behalf of Western Permanent Property (WPPMC).
The works include:
- To supply and fit four 1.5 tonne lifting shackles
- To supply and fit a manual rope guide
- To supply and fit two trolley suspension springs
- To supply and fit two drive chain suspension springs
- The control box was leaking and letting in water. To keep costs down, PTSG will seal with mastic and fabricate an aluminium cover rather than replace the enclosure as this is quite time consuming
- To supply and fit two harness restraint points
- To supply and fit a new keelums clamp
- To supply and fit one toggle fix post – weather proofing will need to be undertaking by a roofing company
- To carry out the load testing on completion of the above works
Scott Hawtrey, divisional director at PTSG, said: “The works we have been contracted to deliver on behalf of WPPMC at Admiral House are quite extensive and will bring the access equipment into full and safe working order.”